AFP Las Vegas Board of Directors
- April Mastroluca, President – email@example.com, 702-286-8568
- T. Clay Buck, CFRE, President-Elect/National Philanthropy Day Co-Chair - firstname.lastname@example.org, 702-373-4869
- Magda Hirsch, Treasurer - email@example.com, 702-303-3704
- Phil Hooper, Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org, 702-540-2004
AFP Committee Chairs
- Karen Rubel, Chair, Membership - email@example.com, 702-301-8642
- Michael Dimengo, Co-Chair, Professional Development - AFPLV.ProfessionalDevelopment@gmail.com, 702-802-5409
- Jane Jensen Saint, Co-Chair, Professional Development - AFPLV.ProfessionalDevelopment@gmail.com, 702-281-2975
- Caleen Johnson, CFRE, Chair, CFRE - afplv.CFRE@gmail.com, 702-895-2828
Each director shall:
- Be an active AFP member in good standing.
- Represent AFP Las Vegas professionally and ethically.
- Endeavor to attend all board of directors meetings.
- Assist in the securing of speakers for Chapter educational programs.
- Mentor a new fundraising professional as feasible.
- Prepare a written report for the board of directors meetings.
- Submit written reports when unable to attend a board of directors meeting.
- Recruit committee members willing to actively serve and to mentor new members.
- Make a personal financial commitment to the AFP Foundation and the Las Vegas AFP Chapter and encourage committee members to make a commitment.
- Provide committee members with a copy of responsibilities and timeline, and inform committee members in areas of general chapter procedures and policies.
- Hold meetings as needed with committee members to focus on planning and evaluating all events and projects.
- Help secure sponsorships for educational programs and Philanthropy Day.